- Our systemic approach includes analyzing the external environment, internal executive support, organizational culture, short and long-term business strategies.
- We analyze gaps to identify new knowledge, skills and abilities required to drive toward desired culture.
- Willow Path Consulting organizational and leadership development is based on the adult learning philosophies of intense self reflection, coaching and highly interactive learning.
- We believe that we can best achieve sustainable results through engaging client key stakeholders, including ongoing joint evaluation, throughout the lifecycle of any project contract.
- This process includes identifying and celebrating quick wins for each stage of the consultation.
- Client leadership must own the development of the desired organizational culture to support the new knowledge and skills delivered by Willow Path Consulting.
- We use a holistic inquiry approach that encourages the use of current business issues, innovative processes, tools and techniques. This approach enables your organization to discover and develop new ideas that will become differentiators in the marketplace and attract and retain high performing employees and customers.
- Willow Path can assist you with any combination of major project components such as:
– needs assessments,
– competency frameworks,
– designing and facilitating experiences using real business issues,
– designing and delivering customized experiences, sessions or workshops
– project management and ongoing implementation.
- Depending on your preferences and needs, Willow Path consultants participate with you as a team leader, team member, facilitator, researcher, or coach.